Thursday, October 12, 2023

How Could I Forget a Post????

Just a few Halloween potholders for my door.  So happy my door is metal for magnets!!!

My oldest  granddaughter with her step-father...


Cousin Ann...now famous with her hand quilting...famous on The Quilt Show


Aoife showing out in Portland.

My teenage grands have all forgotten their grandmother...guess that is the adolescent way.
Oh, well....It is wonderful that both my daughter and my DIL keep me informed with pictures and updates...lucky me.


2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the door display! My 2 grands, that are teens, although they live across the street, have forgotten me also. So sad at times as I think I have a lot to offer them and the energy to do it.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Photos and updates without the drama isn't too bad. My grands are in their late 20s to mid 30s and they don't visit often but they keep me up to date on their lives. The great-grands that are 4, 7, and almost 10 live 6 1/2 hours from me. I treasure every photo they send to me.