Saturday, October 14, 2023

Out and About

IQ Wednesday night group mini  reunion.  Thirteen of us for 25 years, every Wednesday night.
Shuttered by Covid:  A few aged out; a few died; a few moved away; a few lost interest.
Trios welcomed these 6 of us on Friday, the 13th...lucky day for us...a good time was had by all!!
An old random magazine gave me this idea for more space in my new one bedroom apartment.  Surely wish my husband were here to admire this one!!
Another potholder for my giveaway basket.
The last, I hope of the Halloween potholders, moving on to other things.
Equilter sent me a $7 coupon....These cute bunnies were on sale and the coupon almost paid the shipping.  I do not usually buy from there as I hate expensive shipping.  Surely do like a bargain though.
Our pouty little Portland witch ends today's post.


3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I had never seen bed risers until I visited an aunt and uncle who had moved to an independent living apartment and had to downsize from a big house. She had the bed up on risers and had multiple boxes of yarn under the bed.

Linda Swanekamp said...

The bed is too funny. It is great you can still get together with long time friends.

http://thankfullga447 said...

you look great and all of your potholders are marvelous. Love your sweet granddaughter.