Saturday, October 21, 2023

The Week's Journey

 Taught by the best (her mother), Aoife practices her eye roll.  Most start at 13, Aoife starts at 3.
Alexis turned 37 yesterday..I tried a simple zippy bag I had made a million times before...
Oh, no,  I made so many  mistakes...Praying my mind is still intact!!!

Thank you Lisa...for native plants  xo  Love this purple daisy.
My gift for Bama's family as she crossed the rainbow bridge.
Potholders keep me sewing.
Delany's choice...as she cut and selected the strawberry.
And, my eldest grandchild, Evan as he`insulates his new home.
He bought this tiny house himself; he is insulating and fixing it up himself! Pretty good for an 18 year old....So proud of  you Evan!!! xoxo  He has put it right behind the family home...only for him...peace and quiet at last.


Keep on potholdering Mrs. O'Quilts!!
Pansy time in the Carolinas...Thank you EJ for the delivery...Now waiting for tulip bulbs for underplanting.
And my girl, a brilliant Irish tin whistle player...spending the weekend, sans family, to play in a festival with her band....Proud!!!!
Yesterday was sad and blue
Today was so awesome and wonderful.
I think that this is called ,  "life" !!
 xo

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Such neat potholders. A great way to use up little pieces of special fabrics. and great small gifts to make people smile.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Your potholders are such wonderful mini art pieces. So proud of your grandson- he took a huge step and is following up. You have a great cloud of friends and family around you.

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh good for Evan - a great idea for him! Eighteen already - how time flies. More time small goodies from potholders to bags, keep on sewing Diane.