Friday, April 5, 2024

A Crisp and Sunny and Lovely Day


 First up...my steal from Trader Joe's.  There were tons of these Hyacinths with three stalks.  Lucky me found one squished in the back with NINE stalks...love!  (stars in the background from Blue Elephant Stitches)


Aoife in Portland at an Irish pub...celebrating Cork...where her daddy is from
Aoife has dual citizenship as do I.


The Wednesday Women got together at Marie's house in Waxhaw on Wednesday
I  made this rope trivet last night for her...using the Accuquilt electric, I cut the flower which was ironed on to Wonderunder.
I pressed the flower to the finished rope trivet and stitched around it...the blue trim is rope wrapped with a checkered batik
Marie is from London...so it is perfect!

The result of three days of pool exercise is a happier and more focused me.
Time to practice a little free motion quilting...Has it been a year already or more???
Quilt under the presser foot, gloves ready:
I am a quilter....so of course I need an attached measuring tape on every single surface!
Under my computer is a piece of fiber art from New Delhi, India when  I visited back in the day.
My very brave DIL has taken three children to the beach alone.
Here we have 15 year old Lynsey with her new puppy., Henry...so much joy!!

The bewitching hour has me craving Butterfingers...jeeze.  I am eating oranges instead.


No comments: