Thursday, July 11, 2024

Fun Sewing

Tonight's sewing: Drawstring bag..
A card playing friend of mine wanted a bag for her Rummikub tiles.  She asked for her politically favorite fabric...
I decided to fine tune a pattern so I could whip up more if asked.  reversible string bag
This was my choice...I loved this tute..
Politics????  Voila!!!  So glad I had this fabric...
Her favorite team:


The way the strings go in is genius...easy peasy...I cannot wait to make more.
There is a new member of our complex who used to own a bead shop.  She has donated tons of beads.  Tomorrow, I will go to see her collection.  I would love some cute beads for the strings..
Look at the flowers from Trader Joe's that lasted longest:  Impatiens.
As a woman of excess, I am proud to show you my new colors for rope bowls...arrived today!!
Some folks just LOVE their dogs....Here we have Aoife celebrating her dog, Rosie's 6th birthday...

Great day...pool swim, lunch with friends, apartment cleaning lady came, my hairdresser came to my patio to cut my hair...
sewing, reading outside.  I am so glad I have my lovely sewing apartment
A chat with my midnight friend...
Soon climbing into clean sheets...sigh...Life can be good....really good!!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It's so good to hear you are having fun days!

Julierose said...

Great string bag you made for your friend:))) Nice work...hugs, Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Fun sewing, great colors, great times! So glad you are feeling well to enjoy them all.