Friday, September 20, 2024

A Quick Post...Way Past Midnight...

Somehow I do not think that Maria Schell would be proud of me in the way I have used her workshop.
This is Potholder #2 using the stripsets she requested.  I cut them up and put some of my selvedge collection in-between.
I had such fun creating, still one more potholder for a friend.

 Today is the day that our Aoife, age 4 took off on a jet plane to Ireland for three weeks to visit family. She has dual citizenship, as I do.

Her mommy made her a fanny pack for her goodies and a lovely new pillowcase for the plane...Before my girl lost signal, she sent me this pix with Aoife already plugged in.
They will be travelling to Amsterdam and switching planes to Cork, Ireland...Her man is from there.  My man was from Galway.  I still miss him so much.
\
I wish them an awesome vacation of family and fun and laughter.
Meantime, Grandma here is slowly healing from her shot...I may try the pool tomorrow, but I do not want to do too much as I have done nothing...being in pain for a month.  I am still wobbly on the walker.
However, now I have hope

No comments: