An accomplishment makes a nice day...started a bit fuzzy with my first outing since sick. Saw my mother and was shocked with how she looked. I do not know what I was thinking...that in three weeks she would have improved...be younger?? not have Parkinson's ...anyway sweet denial came to an end this morning, albeit a lovely visit. Then I came home to rest waiting for my son and grandchildren since I had been too sick on Mother's Day. Oh, no..he had a flat tire and could not come...sewing to the rescue again...I was eager to work with my new Oilcloth charm pack. As with other charm packs, you get a nice variety with a smaller output of money. I decided to use this tutorial to try putting nice ends on my zipper. Interesting to try, but I found that with the oilcloth endings, it was all too bulky for a smooth finish. I am delighted with the Done part and I think that using different patches of the oilcloth to make something new was great fun...
I have on hand clear vinyl from Walmart. I like the see through look.
The little strip of oilcloth scrap at the end of the scizzor was nice, but did not work as I had thought.
I was very happy to have my great selection of colored zippers.
Done and happy!