Friday, May 25, 2012

The light at the end of the tunnel...

This positive life brings 4 different types of Hydrangeas from my garden shown in Grandma's old coffee pot..

 It brings the first harvest of my jalapeno pepper for my homemade salsa..
 The excitement of my new mail today..fat quarters of laminate
 and...a big thrifty charm pack of oilcloth...so excited to create with all this.
Of course there is the report from my PCP today.  The lung x-ray and wheezing were negative so the infection is over.  He said that it takes awhile to recover from a serious illness and I need ...ugh..that word again...patience....As we left the office, my husband got a mean bone...he said we could always go by Mental Health to see if there was a new pill out for patience...I mean really!!!!  So doc said I should be better by Tuesday...which would be good since I have work scheduled all day on Tuesday..I cannot wait to get my life back!!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love your bouquet of hydrangeas. Patience is a virtue, so they say. I wonder if "they" were patient!