Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hello Silence, my old friend..


I had my group over as usual on Wednesday night.  I so needed help with this top.  There was one block that was driving me nuts..I felt that I had to take it apart and switch it around due to value.
Ten women looked to find the mistake.  Ten women chose 10 different blocks that they thought were causing the problem...Lordy!!!
The photo showed no problem at all...so I am leaving it.
I need two more rows for this quilt top..Putting it away for a rainy day!
Great Aunt Carl in Greenville, Alabama gave me a cutting of her Gardenia bush many moons ago.
She died last year on my mother's birthday.
She would be thrilled to see how that one rooting has make a huge tree all in bloom here.
A little family fun...little kids in their pool. 
 Three kids????

Thank you soo soo much Aunt Brandy for taking the three children today for the weekend.
My three and your three make six..You are a saint.
The sound of silence roars its relaxation!!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I love your quilt top. I hope you get to work on it again soon.

Rachaeldaisy said...

I think your quilt top looks just right!! definitely full of zig and zaggy goodness!! The gardenia bush is beautiful, I bet it smells amazing!! It's great you had some quiet and relaxation time .

Unknown said...

Is dylan all better?

smazoochie said...

You need to rotate your photos of your zigzags once to the right, then it would look like an optimistic graph. Up, up, UP!
xoxoxo to you

Barb said...

fun quilt, cute kids and pretty flowers