Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I have switched from M&Ms to Oreos

Voila, the latest block for Muggs' beach quilt...I only have one more..but because I am poor in math, I really only have two more..
 Did I mention that each dress shirt makes 5 of these 16 patch blocks???
This coral color was my favorite on my man.
It went very nice with his deep blue eyes and his black black hair...I mean, his grey, grey hair...
OK, already...his white, white hair!!!

Here we have versions of the Swedish black arm bands worn for grief.
Yesterday's version...and...
Since I am of Swedish descent...Here is my version.
All my friends did was laugh....
Oh, Lord..won't you buy me a.....
Thank you Katie for the awesome napkins we used tonight.
Thank you Muggs for the lanyards to hold the children's library cards...I can be so so organized...
With..a little help from my friends.
Just saving the drama for the next post...I have learned...Oh, yes I have,
That 10 o'clock at night is the wrong time for drama.
xxoo

3 comments:

Karaquilts said...

Ahhh. Variety, even in chocolate, can be a good thing! Keep on posting. and trying new things. I love Muggs' latest block. What a fun quilt that will be.

Doris said...

Your bracelet is perfect. I don't know why your friends would laugh. I found this site last week, and I immediately thought of you. Oh, how I wish I had found it one year earlier than I did. http://www.soaringspirits.org/ There is a forum called Widowed Village (under the how we help menu).

Monday will be 15 months since I held the hand of my sweetie and kissed his lips. I think of you and pray for you every day.

Rachaeldaisy said...

I selfishly don't want your sail boat blocks to ever finish, they are so fun. This one is a beauty with the donkeys and patriotic theme.