Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bryan's Style...Walking the Dog

Yesterday was Tuesday morning...again...10 weeks a widow.
I am still numb and befuddled.  I do not like Tuesday mornings anymore. 
I am so grateful for the family and friends who have been here for us..the children and me...
 through thick and thin riding the waves... often scary.
They expect nothing and give everything.

Then I saw Bryan and I shaped up
Walking the Dog

Walking the dog may seem like a chore to everyone else but to Bryan Anderson, it's a chance to zoom 20 miles per hour on his skateboard.
Posted by We Are The Mighty on Tuesday, June 23, 2015

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, I love the Bryan video. How amazing and inspiring. Thanks for sharing. Hugs to you!

smazoochie said...

I'm sorry Tuesday has become so hard.
I have little doubt that there are people who find YOU to be their inspiration.