Monday, April 29, 2019

Just Thoughts


Life is good.
Lynsey made dinner tonight
She refused help

Lynsey went into the library with my library card.
She went to the reserved books, got my books and checked them out.

Lynsey is nuts about her dolls...she looked for newborn boy clothes on sale...
none found.

Lunch out with a friend today...very nice
More reading, outside in my gorgeous  yard...delightful.

On, pondering the meaning of life....
From poet, Mizuta Masahide

"Barns burnt down.
now
I can see the moon."

The grand boys cleaned up the kitchen.

Crown on my tooth tomorrow.
3 weeks until my new knee replacement surgery

Humming relaxes me.

 I am way behind on my quilting...soo many babies..
So much adult pain....I cannot keep up.

" Rock us in your arms, O Wind
Caress with your warmth, O Sun
Wash us with your tears, O Rain
That we may begin to live again."

                    Poet, Alice Franzen Clemons Burt

"Rain on the roof is different now,
Sunset lacks its rosy hue.
Evening stars flicker and fade
Yet the wind still wails for you."

                      Poet, Alice Franzen Clemons Burt


Good night xo

2 comments:

Cathy Cartledge said...

Oh Diane.... You go girl! I love your spirit.

Scrapatches said...

Thank you for the poems. Too cold and rainy here to read outside. Soon I will take my book and my cross stitch or my EPP and sit on my swing. I probably need knew replacement surgery but I am not brave enough to see the doctor recommended. I would be counting the days, too. May your surgery and healing go well ... <3 Pat