Friday, July 8, 2022

Receiving the Love

Calming the soul by finishing some bowls:
Love the backings too!  Color cheers my day.

Receiving is tough.  So much easier and more fulfilling to give. 

I need so much help for my move.  I have always had great orgainizational weakness.  Monday,  the cleaners come.  Wednesday, the photographer comes, Friday, the house is listed.  The lovely home we have had for 28 years, our family home is going.

My house has been neglected for 10 years due to raising grandchildren and my husband's ALS and death.The house is being sold as is.  I want a million dollars for my house and a great appreciation for Great Aunt Carl's huge Gardenia bush that I grew from a slip from Greenville, Alabama. 

 My realtor is not impressed.

I am indeed grateful for my friends who have gathered round to help me.  I just might live through this as others have done.  My room reservation at Broughton may have to be cancelled which would be a very good thing. Guess this too will pass.  I know I posted about this  yesterday , but I guess I  just have to post it again!!

Aoife brightens. Our girl in the box...really getting into the packing!! She does not like her picture being taken.


And so it goes. The midnight hour approaches. xo





No comments: