Friday, March 16, 2012

Quilts, advice, today's work me and my ma...etc.

1.  Diary of a Quilter posted some advice on quilting that I thought was good . I thought I would share that here.
2.  The disappearing nine patch that I am working on now with the charm pack I bought (Malka's)..I so do not like white, but it is so modern that I thought I would try it.  Then I pricked my finger and got blood all over it and it is not even in use yet. Ugh!  I think that I will finish the two baby quilts I have to do and then work on my Swedish flag quilt.  Gotta start thinking sometime!!!
Then, my mother and me.....she looked so good today.  It was a great moment..a light in the dark.`
  

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad your mother had a good day. She sure looks like she is having fun.