Thursday, March 1, 2012

The birthday and the Pinterest account

HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY EMILY

I know I am in big trouble for posting this picture of years ago of my darling daughter,Emily.  I think it was at her 
audition at Manhattan School of Music...but, today is her birthday  HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!  I am not even prejudiced, but you are beautiful, talented, kind hearted, clever and sweet., and the best daughter ever! ...etc..and I miss you mucho.xxoo, even though I know you are so happy in Ireland.

AND, as for posting pictures without permission....There is the Pinterest thing.  When I read this post from 
lMarianne about Pinterest, I thought it was a bit much..I mean what harm is there in a little pinning?
.  That is until I read the links and the blog post.  Whether or not you follow this lead..I think the information is interesting.  Now, I have deleted my Pinterest account.  Sigh.  I should have been sewing anyway.

No comments: