Wednesday, May 5, 2021

I Have Loved You for 100 Years!!

Happy 100th Birthday Mother!!!  We miss you and of course your Sunny xoxo

 The O'Quilts family has a new agenda.  This Grandma is so done with cooking dinner every night. Dylan is starting to do his share.  Here is his very first quiche.  He also cut the grass tonight.
It was yummy and we gave him praise...Oh, dear, his sister got an attitude.  She is jealous of her brother.
Dear me, dear me, dear me.
This is the desk of Albert Einstein the day he died on April 18, 1955.  Science has found a link between clutter and extremely high IQ.  If your workspace is messy and cluttered, you're not a slob..you're most likely a genius!!  OK, then....(thx Norie)
Here she is Ms Irish-America...in the 9 month category !!!!

Today I went to the pool for the first time in 14 months.  They have 30  minute sessions, only five exercisers  at a time. It was a joyful and soulful beginning and I am grateful.  Also grateful that I fit into the bathing suit....sorry...no pictures of that one !!!!!!!!

I think that Aoife is singing "Happy Birthday" to her great-grandmother!!
xoxoxoxoxo




4 comments:

Cherie said...

Crikey, I must be an absolute genius then :-). Oh how that little one has grown bless her. Not too long now and you will get to give her a cuddle.

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

It's lovely to remember and highlight your Mom on her birthday. Very cute about the quiche and new routines. Glad you got to your pool too!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Oh, my I think I must be a genius too! It is my biggest fear that I will leave a mess like that desk when I depart my earthly life.

Love seeing how the baby is growing.

Good for Dylan. He can take his turn cooking when his sister has other things to do. Tell her it is not a competition, but needed help in the kitchen.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Hmm, substitute the fabric for books and papers and my room resembles that shot. As soon as I start a project, it all goes everywhere and I am usually working on 4 projects at a time. Great the kids are learning how to cook for themselves and others- a valuable skill that reaps daily rewards.