Friday, March 25, 2022

I Planned my Life Today, Instead.........

The cleaning ladies came and I went to the deck for a lovely nap.  Sleeping away, my chair fell thru an unknown rotten piece in the wood.  Over went 
Grandma....boom!!!  It took two ladies and the man next door to get me up. This left me dazed, but nothing broken and my plan for pool was dashed. 

Looking for the positive, here is my view from the porch, from a supine position on my deck, next to my overturned chair awaiting help.
The day is still pretty.
The lovely Clematis showing its beauty. While Aoife, in Portland takes Monkey for a ride.

All I want is a big package of double stuffed Oreos.



4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

A new deck will be great. Pools take a lot of maintenance. Looks like a beautiful day! Cold with snow coming here.

Mary said...

I'm relieved you had no serious injuries. At least you kept your sense of humor and took a picture of your view for us!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your view was lovely! And I want a package of double stuff Oreos too but I just look at them in the grocery store and imagine the wonderful taste and then walk away. Some day I'm sure I'll cave and buy them.

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh dear!!!! Thank goodness you weren't hurt, looks like you may be needing work on the deck in the future. On a bright note your clematis is stunning, I have had no success growing these beautiful climbers
I'm sorry to say. Lovely photo of Aoife.