Monday, March 28, 2022

Surrounded by Love

Love of some of my life's work: 

 My mother wanted each of  her daughters to have a place for the family china...It was so hard for her to get used to quilts instead.  Dear mother, As I have been quilting since college, I need another hutch...please..

 

Next love is my new electric Accuquilt...So much fun!  I got the bowl die the other day. So far I have made these two bowls and have 4 more all ready to top stitch.  Today was a teacher work day.  Since the children were home, I asked them to come down and choose fabric for their own bowls...They are actually excited about it.

Several years ago, JoAnn's had a sale on Wrap and Zap, BOGO
Even though I was not ready to make bowls, I do love a good sale!!!
Once I bought the die, I was all ready.
So grateful to be surrounded by friends today .  Grateful for Zoom and grateful for forgiveness and acceptance.  And for surviving my fall the other day.
Every time I feel the big lump on my neck, I know my fall could have been so much worse.
Today, I feel surrounded by love.









1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

No day is wasted when you are grateful. Thanks for sharing.