Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Scrap Crazy

Today was my appt with my eye doctor for my new glasses.
Confused again....Valentine's day is over...Still working on the pink crossroads quilt.
Yellow scrap flimsy finished...whew..
No privacy anywhere in this house!!
Nature's art....from the pine tree above....
March tulips in our yard from where, I do not know.
Aoife modeling her beauty for her family.
The 20 months picture.
Mother/daughter headbands....OK, Aoife/monkey headbands.

The  two children who live in my house are crabbing at each other...driving me nuts.
Dylan explains that that is what siblings do, argue...and they like it....Grandma here, is in her sewing room with the door closed. So very grateful for a door that closes.
Today is the end of the third quarter at middle school...only one more left.
OMG
















 

1 comment:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Great photos and the quilts are beautiful. Sorry about your injury - it will get better. I forgot about kids will be going on summer vacation soon. They are bored the first 2 weeks and then they get into a routine. Grocery bill will go up. I learned to crochet - it is fun but I need to practice, practice. I knot but crochet is fast.