Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Day after Day

Finished top for MQG December outreach
Easy Peasy print with borders.
My son will spray baste this tomorrow.
Good day today...rest...relaxation...
Tonight...yellow bowl...
And variegated thread bowl...The center is funky so I will need
to be creative...stay tuned.
My son does not want me to use his broken wrist/ meniscus tear as an example of our poor healthcare system.  He wants to take care of it himself. 
 
However, I must continue!!!!!
His situation is outrageous. 
  Yesterday he was on the line with the Meyers Park clinic for over an hour, several times...no answer. He was trying to get an appointment...Today,, he dropped by there.
 
They would not let him in without an appointment.  He asked for the proper number to call for the appointment.  The clerk said, SHE DID NOT KNOW!!!  OMG

He was then told to go home and wait for a referral from his doctor. 
Now it is week 3 or maybe 4 with a broken wrist.
I am sorry Eamon, I just have to share this awful American healthcare system with the world.
I just have to be on my soapbox... 

Guess what?????
My hairdresser came to my front walkway and cut my hair...
FUN and EXCITEMENT 
She cut Linda's too...
We are absolutely new women...Amazing what a hair cut will do..
especially after 6 months!!!  There was a lot of grey hair on the sidewalk.
I think it was Linda's
Thank you Sherrie for going above and beyond and for the nice visit!!
Tomorrow is physical therapy...
Gotta try hard to get the old body into some sort of shape!!!

Aoife had her first pediatrician visit today
She was pronounced beautiful and perfect!!
No wonder my daughter loved the doctor.
They are all too tired for a picture today.
Poor Grandma!!!!
I can always hope for tomorrow. xo

2 comments:

VRooks said...

Love how you are getting the perfect visitors! Sorry about the medical system, makes no sense at all. We all need baby pictures.

Peter K said...

I congratulate Eamon for persevering! From what I understand, he has come a long way in taking his own life in his hands. Hd doesn't want to be an example or a whine. He wants ho take care of business. It's rigged, but it's the only game in town.