Monday, July 27, 2020

My Attitude Adjustment

Dearest Ellen cheers my heart!!!
These are anti-Pearl pills!!!!
Tomorrow my wonderful hairdresser of 20 years is coming to my driveway to cut my hair, outside.
My short hair is now in a raggedy pony tail.
How nice is that??  Here are a few hairdresser masks I have made for her.
A small bowl with purple batik...relaxing...hummmm

This is all the sewing I have done today.
PT in the morning and two naps!!

Now, the attitude adjustment...
If my friends can lift me up.
It is probably time for me to lift up myself!!
Starting tonight...I only watched 30 min of news.
That was enough...For me, watching the news is like watching a football game.
I scream and yell and call them names...Very relaxing hmmmm

Tonight I am re-framing.
Instead of I wasted my day.
It is, how nice to have the time for two naps,
How nice to have my belly full with a yummy ham sandwich.
Ham found on my porch this morning...xoxoxo friend. MS

Instead of crying that I am not 42, I am quoting my mother when she would
tell me, be glad you lasted this long!!
So, just for today...I have an attitude adjustment.

My son is cleaning the kitchen.
I have gratitude in my heart.
As for baby pictures....the ones I got today, were of feedings and diaper changes..
This grandmother can wait for more darling photos tomorrow.!!!

Adrienne...I cannot find your email address to send you a note. 


1 comment:

Cherie said...

Sometimes just looking at things from a different perspective is all we need. It doesn't change anything but somehow feels like the load has lifted.... please set up a go fund me page for your son. I hate to think of him in pain.