Monday, July 13, 2020

Shopping my Stash

Shopping my stash today, I found these exciting fabrics..
This one a bonded knit from a friend in Miami 30 years ago.
 A few yards of red toile!!
Solids re-visited.
Wondered where Stitch had gone.... I did not know he favored solids!!
Bulldog fabric...for mask making??  Or, for political use??
Newly folded shelves....browns, plaids, Australian and African fabrics.
What to sew???  Plaid bow-tie??
Australian large snowball?
African fabric for project bags?
By the time I have organized it, I no longer feel like sewing..ugh.
Organizing makes such a big mess...in my house anyway.

Here I am...Stay tuned to my progress....or not!!

Tonight I decided not to be held hostage to the virus.
To be prudent but not frozen in fear.
I am going to the grocery store more often.
Only at 7 ish at night.
We are at war.  If I hear the siren, I will duck...otherwise
I will Keep Calm and Carry On
I think!!  I hope!!
Also having a sewing friend over tomorrow..mask and 6 ft distance.
I cannot wait!!

4 comments:

VRooks said...

Enjoy your time with your sewing friend. Folded fabric looks great! Keep up the great job!

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Nice to shop your stash.... and safely grocery shop. Even better to have a friend come over - enjoy!

Mystic Quilter said...

We can see from our TV and newspapers that the situation in the USA seems to be out of control, other countries also seem to have increasing numbers - stay safe! How is Emily??

Cherie said...

I love a good stash photo. It makes me feel that my stash is pifflingly small :-)