Friday, July 31, 2020

The Nothing but Happy Post

Our Aoife.....day 8
Such a love...
My daughter figured out her wrap thing...Now the baby can come to the sewing machine, go
for a walk and visit the garden...Emily does not just have to sit down..Sooo great!
Everything about the baby is amazing!!!  My daughter too.
No prejudice here...just the happy truth.

My morning starts happy with blueberries!!!
It is the season and Trader Joe's is on it!!!!
I love blueberries on my morning cerael.

We had a great, wonderful....Zoom meeting tonight.
We continue on our December outreach for pre-school homeless children.
I have only made quilts...
You know, lazy for figuring out something new.
Like a backpack for the pre-schoolers to carry their things in.

Easy Peasy Drawstring bag by Caroline.... edited by Diane at dckdesigns.
This is my front pocket...A big thanks to Eve for doing  the cutting for us
My bag is almost finished...Just doing the drawstrings tomorrow.

Chatting with friends makes such a big difference in my happy!
So does sewing...so does accomplishment.
And, BTW....My physical therapy is working...
Baby steps make me happy.

1 comment:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Glad you had a good day, your granddaughter is beautiful.