Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sharing the Happy!!

Mr.O's sisters back home in Ireland with quilts from Charlotte..lol...Sean had a concussion too so I gave him my concussion quilt....just sharing the love
The men from Hickory Grove Baptist church came to build Mr.O'Quilts workshop to fit the wheelchair...so happy.
Today I was at Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon to buy a roll of Insul-brite for my potholder craze...These giraffes called out to me begging to recover my ironing table..Happy..1!
 I took off the old and duck tapped on the new...perfect!!
 And then the sale plates at Pier I...not needed but oh, so loved...

3 comments:

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Diane. Glad I could stop by--your blog truly brims with daily courage and generosity. And all my condolences for your mother.
best, nadia

beth said...

So much happy! I love the plate ... and what a blessing to have a wheelchair accommodated shop!

Bridget said...

Your happy makes me happy, too.. Thanks for the pick up!