Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Year Stars

Em and I are working on our different versions of the same star pattern

Pattern from:
She put a 2 inch strip between her stars.
I am all out of my mustard fabric, so I will have to be more creative.
Below are the recorder cases...one for Lynsey's friend on the bus..

So  far it is the 3rd day of 2019
Just to tell you, I have done nothing on my list yet!!!
Who was that who said, resolutions start in February
to let us all rest up from the very thought of it.
My list needed a nice long afternoon nap today.

Thanks to Katy, here is the link for house blocks
 to help the California fire survivors.
The pattern for the house is right on this site as is
the address for mailing.
House blocks for fire survivors
A great idea!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the mustard background, and I love the February idea for resolutions even more! Cheers!

Barb said...

great Star Quilts! and what cute cute zipper pouches
Happy New Year!

Sharon said...

Love the star quilts! I really like that mustard background - it just glows! And cute pouches too. Your resolutions idea is great!

Mystic Quilter said...

Lovely star quilts Diane, the recorder cases are a great idea.