Wednesday, April 22, 2020

If You Love me...Show me the Way..

Tell me you love me!!!
Not with roses.
Not with diamonds.
With:  elastic!! 1/4 or 1/8 inch..
Which is now...impossible to find.
All the way from Miami...gifted by Janet.
Thank you so much..xo

Blue Elephant Stitches  does a great job with scraps.
Now, I just need these baskets and this baker's rack
And friends to help me sort...
Another pair or two of hands to help me put blues and greens in one basket..
Reds and pinks, browns and blacks...You know.
Oh, I have some kids around here. hmmmm
I have the scraps, for sure...ha ha ha

 Tula Pink has art and organizational skills...
Tula Pink's Studio Tour
 I want my house to look like hers..
I am a Tula wannabee..
I remember Stephanie told me that if I put fabric in the kitchen, she would quit!

Tonight was fun...Thanks again to our clever Drenna...
We had a Zoom with our UFO group of 20 years...
Jean did a show and tell of this quilt she is quilting for her daughter.
Isn't it so lovely!
Tomorrow night will be a Zoom with our Wednesday night IQ group of 20  years.
I am so lucky.
Because extroverts just sew need other people...I am thinking of a fabric folding get together with a friend...a party of two.  With masks...of course and with hand sanitizers and 6 feet apart on my back porch...Is that taking a chance/???  I do not think so...Fabric calls...and it calls loudly.
Especially with cookies and tea!!!!!

This is my notebook cover.I made with..IKEA fabric...kinda tells the story...doesn't it!!

Tonight I made masks...thx to Janet.
It is past midnight...red wine and a place mat for a friend with Parkinsons.
I am just getting my mojo back at this fine hour.
Ok..now it is 1:30...I have the place mat ready to sew..
When a person is stuck in a Parkinsons body and in a facility
in these times, when they cannot have visitors...
Cheer and happy is the answer.

This makes me shudder..
How the C19 Virus spreads in a restaurant

No comments: