Friday, May 22, 2020

Calming the Covid Roller Coaster

Covid 19 roller coaster had my panties in a twist today.
OMG  OMG  OMG
Just could not get focused....
Started looking thru new things on Creative Bug.
Found this....She had some great ideas, techniques...to improve my bowl making.
Nicole Blum on Creative Bug
I used variegated green on the bottom, made handles and tried the knot thing she suggested.
Nothing like a picture on the blog to show my errors.
I am going to go over the string on the knot with more green...and of course
the multitude of strings need to be snipped.
Once a certain 10 year old gets off the computer, creativity kicks in.
By himself, he made an airplane from popsicle sticks.
I had just given away stray popsicle sticks to the art teacher when
Dylan decides it is his new hobby.

Calming myself with :
Bob Marley, No Woman, No Cry
Bob Marley, Everything's Going to Be Alright

I wonder if anyone else is going nuts...or am I the only extrovert reaching deep within her soul,
struggling to practice the strength of my husband and my mother.

No comments: