Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day

 A lovely Valentine card from: artist, Linda Swanecamp
I am Oh, so honored to be on her list of love.
From me to the world:  Tulips.  I love Sunflowers first and Tulips second...
Joy on my table.
My dear man said to me:  Happy Valentine's Day!  He said he was proud of me and loves me.
He said that because from where he is now, he could not access Amazon Prime. Would I please do it for him?  He knew that my arthritis was continuing to interfer with my sewing.
And so, here is Accuquilt Go Electric.
I just could not go to bed without cutting all these quick and accurate blocks, as I figure this out.
I am so grateful..
I was going to get  him the box of chocolates that he loved.  But, I knew, that he knew, I would eat them all myself.  Neither of us would approve of that!!
Love lasts forever 💕💕
xoxox







2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is always weird to see my work online in somewhere else than my blog. Kind of stops me in my tracks. Love the new cutter. Glad you enjoyed your day.

http://thankfullga447 said...

So happy for you about the cutter, my friend has one and let me borrow it for aday. Maybe one day. Accuquilt headquarters are about 5 miles away from me. They have a gallery of quilts hanging when you visit.
Love the tulis