Thursday, February 3, 2022

It is all in how we look at it...

I finished 4  hearts. So much fun. Lynsey is almost done with hers too. 
And, it is only February 3rd.
Really, I am on it this year..Usually I am making Christmas or Halloween quilty things now.  This  year I have the season right...so proud of myself. Even without a valentine of my own, I can now see that the world is my valentine.
This bird lives in our big sewing room.  Hanging from the light cord, it has a mystical effect.  All in how you look at it.

My girl and her man gave me this rice cooker for Christmas.  They love theirs.
Last night Lynsey read the directions and made rice...She was sooo thrilled with herself.
Today she went to school, all better. Thank you God!!
Now, the cleaning lady is sick.  This is clearly the season of sickness.
The days of wild and free seem to be over.

Thank God for fabric.
Thank God for sewing friends.
Thank God, just for today, Thank God.

Tomorrow lunch outside with friends, all wrapped up for the cold, of course.
And, I am going to have the  kids pick our first daffodil blossom of the season.
It is about Hope!!!




1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

February is a month to smile, the daylight is increasing faster each day, hope of spring is so close, especially in your area. I love your heart blocks. I need to do something red too.