Sunday, February 6, 2022

Hope and Cheer

One day at a grateful time!!

Our very first Daffodil bloom...February 4, 2022 on this rainy day .
It brings cheer and  hope today.
As long as I am bragging on Beth's gift, I am going to brag on Linda S heart too...So lovely!  This is the first time in 9 years that I have decorated for Valentine's Day!

Saturday night:  With all the energy I had from being saved by my sister today;
I finished this top...just need a bit of a border:  It is scraps from my Crossroads quilt.
I zoomed and sewed at the same time...so fun!!!
Yesterday was rough...today my sister came to save me.  She did the dishes, had the kids sweep the floors and start laundry...OMG  Then she took them on an adventure all day long...Amazing the difference that made in my disposition.  Grateful for my sister!!!xoxo  (now I want to stay up all night and sew)






 

2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the Crossroads quilt- right up my alley. Every year, I worry that my cards won't meet the bar set the year before. I just put the stamps on and hope for the best. I can't believe a daffodil. My garden is crusted over with at least 2 feet of icy snow.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

we had our first daffodil on yesterday that I spotted it might have been there a couple days earlier always nice to see them knowing spring is on it's way for sure