Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Grandma Brags Once More...

This Christmas, Aoife received her very first baby doll.  She had been looking at it in the store.  Santa listened.

She received her second sewing machine...Hello....this  is MY family.
My daughter made Aoife's dolly a new dress.  Aoife refused this morning to pose with the dolly and the DOLLY'S new sewing machine...So Rosie the dog did the favors.
This new sewing machine actually works...Surely hope this is a talented baby doll.

Check....Does this mean Aoife now has 3 sewing machines??  Just like her mother???

A wonderful world, old style Christmas tree, Emily spotted on her walk in Portland.  Bubble lights and old fashioned big ornaments...Sigh and love. xo

I know it is boring to watch other Grandma's show off their grands...
Thank you for looking.  Of course I am not done.  I have pictures of the other grands, but as a teenagers, they have a different cuteness about them:.like headphones...or video games...or make-up  OMG

 FYI Carly Simon is 75 years old.  She is worth $65 million dollars.

Grandma O'Quilts is 75  years old too....I think I must have missed something!!

I have had a serenity about me for a week now...It feels so  very good.



3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am sure Carly Simon does not have the network of friends and blog followers that appreciate her for who she is, not what she can do or has done (entertain, or used to entertain). That much money just builds an unrealistic silo and lots of employees. I never tire of seeing grandkids- precious photos of growing people. You missed nothing!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I never get tired of seeing your grandchildren. I'm glad the older ones still allow you to take their picture and they smile too. I think you have been working up to the serenity little by little since you moved. Now just hold onto it. Love yourself and treat yourself like a queen. Smile, breathe, pet fabric, there you have it all.

Mystic Quilter said...

Not boring at all to see photos of little Aoife nor your other grandchildren and I love the words from Wanda in her comment, I thin k we should all take heed of her advice, I know I should!