Tuesday, December 20, 2022

All About Aoife

Happy today with my emotional gas tank filled to the brim from my birthday visit.
This was a birthday present from Aoife.  In one of the many sunflower fields in Oregon.
Future sewist perusing my stash.
Sharing it with Monkey in  hopes  to influence  him too!!
Cheesecake decorated  by my daughter with sugared cranberries..
Birthday flowers from my daughter and DIL
Stunning...and of course my studio in all its glory.\
Saying goodbye..waiting for her Uber.

They are all now safely home for Christmas in Portland, awaiting a bit of a storm.
Nice to be home.
It seems that I am not the only one in my retirement apt building with Covid...Dear me.!! I see "No Visitor" signs up everywhere.
In the spirit of the holidays, I am attaching a travel tissue pkg within a pretty case to each door  with a Covid sign.
See...gotta bloom where you are planted for Christmas.

Now I am climbing into bed under quilts and my wool Guatemalan Blanket.







 

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love that photo of Aoife in the sunflower field. How unique.
Your studio looks great!

Mystic Quilter said...

So pleased to see Aoife being trained in the art of fabric storing!!! I also love the photo of her amidst the sunflowers, that would surely brighten anyone's day.