Wednesday, January 11, 2023

The Joyful Beating of my Heart

The week before  New Years brought about marvelous sales.    You know that the art of quilting and fabric collecting are two different passions..  Cheering my day at E-Quilter, perusing the fabric sales and delighting my heart today as my fabric  selections arrived}

Kaffe

 :

Fabric collection bits...sigh...Swimming
Black and white Santas:
To add to my  Hannukah collection:
Frieda faces:
Camping for Christmas:
Red and Green batik bikes:
Hens and olives:
Vintage snowmen....

Home from a lovely widow;s goup lunch of 13; I found a wonderful package by my door.:  My heart beat quickly as excitement took over. I am way so happy
today...as I feel the joy of fabric shopping....especially fabric sale shopping
Fabric sells for about $12 a yard now.  My online sales were aout $5 to  $7 a  yard with 20% off.
I am washing them  now, folding and petting....sigh!!
Holiday gifting from my dear man....How very  kind  xoxo

My heart and soul like this so much better than almost any thing else....now to get friends over to quilt with me.


2 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

Always a happy day when new fabrics arrive - especially if you bought for a good price!

http://thankfullga447 said...

I have that camping fabric and made a xmas quilt-pattern boxes of packages.
I didn't like how it turned out. I brought the fabric first then the pattern. Next time I will buy the pattern first and use the fabric they recommend. That means I have to buy fabric right away because when fabric comes out they go so quickly. Better yet, I will stick to scrappy quilts - a flying geese looks good for the future.