Tuesday, January 17, 2023

The Midnight Hour

 

My daughter gave me this Amaryllis for my birthday.
It came from Trader Joe's ....my favorite plant...no need to water it.
Today a bud  broke through.
The mug rug it sits on is so special...from my husband's shirts ox

Today's happy report:  
1. I went to a support group I had not been to before
2.  I walked 30 minutes (with the walker)
3.  I did 30 sit and stands with a 5 pound kettle bell (bright pink)!
4.  I rode the exercise bike 30 min on  number 6.
5.  I led a zoom support group meeting with 120 people from around  the world.
6.  I finished Samson's quilt...all but the binding.
7.  I took 3 short  naps....just like Einstein used to do.

It is midnight 30.  I would like to sew until 3, but then I would not get up till noon and would miss my OT...not good.  xxoo


3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The waxed Amaryllis are nice because they stay short and bloom so they don't try to tip over like the tall regular ones do. You were a ball of energy yesterday! Midnight is my deadline. I know I have to be headed for the bedroom at that point.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great report, Diane. It seems like you helped a lot of people yesterday making their today better.

Mystic Quilter said...

Busy day Diane and such a late nighter!!