Saturday, November 11, 2023

Feelin' the Love

Autumn in Portland, Ore.
A three year old and her beloved scooter.
Autumn in Matthews, North Carolina, from my patio.
A bit out of focus makes it all look like a painting.
Lucky, lucky Grandma had Dylan visit  He gave me the best hugs, planted my pansies, underplanted with daffodil and tulip bulbs.
He is sooooo good to his grandmother...
The other day was Susan's birthday.
I got the present!!
Below we find Aoife at the zoo.  So absolutely delighted with 
the bat hanging there...
Found this adorable tree in a magazine...
Look below what one rainy day did to my bright fall  tree color:
Finally this African quilt is bound...whew...
Bags for bags...in fun fabric:
Quilty love is everywhere...passing on the great memories.

Rain and chilly weather today made all my joints ache...OMG...even my feet...the feet of an old lady!
Went to Sit and Sew at Quilt Patch Fabric...Only two out of 16 folks showed up???  What???  Sewing is so much more important than getting wet..!!
My cleaning lady came yesterday ...Already, I have messed it up...Way too tired to do a thing.
I had part of this post all finished yesterday, when one finger mis-click destroyed it all...grrrr.

The Ruffled Purse  put  on a free 4 day Scrap Sewing Summit last week.  It was awesome.



2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just lovely, meaningful photos today. Great memory times. Thanks for sharing some sunshine.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The African quilt looks so pretty hanging on the fence. Trees are almost all bare here now.