Monday, January 9, 2012

Convergence Quilting...and more....to calm the nerves..

 I am so darn irritable.  I decided to google "end stage Parkinson's disease".  I do not know if that was good or not...but in the stage 5 part..I found my mother...my new mother that is.  Agitation, anxiety, with worse to come..dear me.  Googling did NOT help my disposition so I decided to start a quilting project for someone else.  A donation baby quilt.  I found a clipping with directions for a baby quilt a la Ricky Tims Convergence quilt.  Donna had given it to me years ago...so lets go Diane...stop obsessing about tomorrow.   Here is process for today..or tonight.....

 And here is....vino tinto:)

1 comment:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Trust me I empathize with anyone dealing with serious illness in their loved ones. It takes its tole on all of us in so many ways. None of us wants our parents to be like they are and we are not happy with how it effects us, in turn. Know that no matter what the problem, someone reading here understands and empathizes. Keep quilting...it helps to focus on doing what we can do and not on what we can't.