Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Christmas basket

Marie gave me this lovely snowman basket for Christmas.  Unfortunately, just before the gift giving, I had told her that I hoped no one gave me any more snowmen presents for Christmas because my snowman collection was overwhelming and I was simplifying it.  Hmmmm,  too late for this present.. But, I loved the basket.  So I decided to decoupage it.  Then Sherry gave me another idea that I finished in an hour...She said, "how about the potluck bowl cover ?"!!!  That way it can be changed out whenever you want...Genius Sherry!
So, I did it!!  I made a bigger circle to fit the top and voila!

At our sit and sew today, it made a wonderful bread basket.

1 comment:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Fabulous idea! One that makes it so much easier to for removal of foot from mouth disorder AND makes removing of bread or other goodies from a lovely basket SO much more fun! Very clever of you!