Saturday, October 6, 2012

More...and the Molas...

After I wrote the last post, I cried.   Then I realized that it was not a crying situation.  Having a grandmother for a best friend who is almost 100 with no memory loss at all and in great shape....that is a joyful thing.  I am grateful....And, my sister and I were both born in the month of December...11 years and 11 days apart....!!  When we heard that my sister was a girl, Grandma and I toasted.....with prune juice...ha ha...such memories...

Down to more business...in my search for space, I found these wadded into the top shelf of one of my fabric cases...I bought these hand sewn Molas back in the day when I traveled to Panama... I may need an estate sale before I die...... What am I going to do with these?  
Since the family china cabinet is full of fabric already...maybe I should get another one????  Oh, no ...the new austerity program... I forgot already(:

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Those molas look like the sides to some tote bags! Add some borders and you're almost there.

Diane said...

Oh, I like Briget's suggestion above. Could you arrange them on a wall and just tack them up with pins? They would add so much color to your surroundings during the dreary winter.