Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oh Happy Night, Oh Happy Day.....

Last night we had a bday party for dear ol' friend Muggs.  It was a joke bag party since Muggs is an OCD bag lady....sort of like one who irons the Christmas paper and saves it till next year...there is no bag that Muggs doesn't just love...How to have a good time?....just ask our group!!!!
Terri got this bag crochet from grocery bags!!!  A wow moment...
A just any old bag WOW....keep going Muggs!!!


Four candles...I will let  you guess.....:)
And, our techi...Sherry...taking the pix with two IPads at once....you go Sherry...
Laughter makes the heart so much stronger...yeah!  And then as we were eating cake...what happened..that shut me up big time....My friends presented me with a huge basket of treats to help me heal...I mean like fabric and magazine and chocolates...how did they know?????  I told them that I was speechless and they clapped...ouch!!   Today I was better right away...all due to fabric and chocolate and love...I drove the cat to the vet and filled my car with gas and when my eyeglass fell out of the frame, I drove to have it fixed...all because of my friends cheering me up....Gotta rest from all the excitement...sitting in the sun in the Carolina blue....xxoo

3 comments:

smazoochie said...

The best kind of medicine! I think you've turned a corner.

Debby said...

What a fun evening!!! Glad you are feeling better

Barb said...

now that is FUN! I love the photos of sheer delight.
The lighted pumpkin is adorable.
Thanks for a super fun post