Tuesday, July 21, 2020

My Faith in Others gets a Boost

This is the sweetest grand girl ever..
Grand girl competition coming soon.
I found this taped on my computer screen this morning.
I guess that I have been showing more stress than I had realized!!
That Lynsey is so great!
Ava came home this afternoon from the hospital.
Big brother soo happy to see her.
The rest of us are relieved too.'
The scar on her skull is about 3 inches, but Dr. Lynsey here, reflects that the neurologist
sutured the scar much better than the first two times...OMG
Ava's father's family is so kind and supportive.
My blogging friends and local friends have been amazing too.

It takes special friend to remember that one of your grandchildren's favorite foods are
 brussels sprouts  These came with a yummy mustard dipping sauce..
My one sided son has gone to the grocery store for us.
We needed eggs...and of course the kids suggested something sweet.
I wonder how he puts his mask on with only one hand. He is just home now
reporting that a 20 minute shopping took over an hour due to his broken knee and wrist.
God love my son!!!

Meantime my daughter in Portland has been struggling with early labor for 9 hours
She is on some birthing ball at home...
I would not know about that....because my kids are adopted.
She is due on Thursday...as usual, babies have their own mind.
I bossed her anyway and told her to go to the hospital!!!

I had planned to try a new kind of mask tonight...maybe I should just read.
More fun to peruse batik scraps for mask potential.
Fabric!!!   Way better than Valium.....

3 comments:

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

I hope that your son can resolve his medical issues with good medical care. I mean, our system is so broken. I'm sorry he's going through this. A grandchild on the way - you must be on pins and needles! Sweet note from your grand daughter. Wise words.

VRooks said...

D--you are so blessed by your family. Lots of virtual and long distance hugs to you! Yummy batiks.

Carli The Quilter said...

Sounds like a big CANADIAN HUG is in order. SORRY to hear the USA is struggling and taking care of you, your family can be challenging. I say a prayer for you