Friday, January 8, 2016

The Letters and the Bag

The drawstring bag I made for Drenna's purple birthday!!

To:  Mrs.O'Quilts
From:  Mr. O'Quilts
Hello my dear, I am watching over you and loving you..
You have to know that!!!.
BTW...I did see that American Express bill this month with quite a load of online fabric sales.
I almost fell off my throne.
Just thought you should know that I saw it and I love you.
xxoo Your Dear Man.

To: Mr. O'Quilts
From: Mrs. O'Quilts
Oh...My Dear...You know that that spending was soooo last year!!
You might have missed that it is now 2016.
Which means..naturally...no more spending..!!!
Anyway, my PayPal finger hurts.
Saw a Bluebird today and I knew it was you.
xxoo Your Dear Woman

He just loved his Irish twins!!
They loved him back.
Everyone loved my man.
I loved him the most!!
xxoo

4 comments:

Sharon said...

What a beautiful drawstring bag - great fabric! So sorry to hear about Fabric.com being such a lousy deal. And so sorry to hear about the cutting back of the online shopping. It is too easy to get in trouble with that, isn't it? I don't even let myself look!

Love the photo of Mr. O and the twins. Lyndsey sure looks just like herself, doesn't she?

http://thankfullga447 said...

Just saying hello and I am glad the holidays are over and what will 2016 bring?

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

The bag is lovely and so are the letters. I have imagined chats with my late mum. She is always right and is there for me to lean on.

Dora, the Quilter said...

What a sweet way to address some of the intense grief in the aftermath of a loved one's departure!