Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Friendship Love

Oh, NO...my grands are in trouble...at the beach with their mother!!!
The best time ever at the Queen Bee wild and opinionated  bash today..
Linda  brought  homemade scones and blueberries and patriotic tableware
Heather brought the yummiest salad and much more.
We had fun including a lovely new member
Missed you Karen.
Above Linda is making a mini mini hand pieced antique reproduction
Ellen showing a piece mounted on hand made paper
Below...Marie shows the backing to her  latest England quilt.

My finished place mats for meals on wheels..
Deborah sent a link to such a fun bag...but disciplined that I am,
I made myself start a disappearing nine-patch for the veteran wheelchair gifts
Charlotte Guild is doing for Veteran's Day
A little red wine...first in a month..helped me resist

Look what Katy did with the piece I bought from Clara's estate sale..
She did a great job.
I just love quilters.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Fun post . . . Your grandchildren are so cute! Love that photo.