Sunday, March 29, 2020

Finding Joy on Day 11

From my girl to her ma!!!  Joy!!
She made one for me!!
My girl is having her own baby girl around July 23.
Delilah?? Matilda?? Petunia??
Who knows?...I will love her anyway!!
It all uplifts me so!

Emails and calls from friends...help 
the beautiful day shine brighter.
.
This plant has been in our garden for 20 years.
This is the first time it has ever bloomed.
We bought it thinking it was a Rhododendron  Actually I had thought it would be purple.
Amazing grace..
The Flame Azalea my mother bought for me 15 years ago.
Masks I made my sister.  The hospital she works in on the weekends
already has two patients with the virus.
She is going to fuss with them a bit so they fit her as she likes.
My son replacing rotten deck boards so we do not fall.
Saving me money.
Propagating my sad old Rosemary bush...a new opportunity.
Snowball tree starting its stunning spring display.
First spring Iris, gift from MP
Irises always remind me of my mother.
They bloom around her birthday.
Through my sewing room window...I see..
my son with his son...a beautiful thing..
This pretty....is a God thing...
This is a God thing too...
Ava's second birthday, a miracle.
Her big brother, Evan made her cake...
All this is love.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Lots of pretty pictures on your blog today. Thanks for sharing.

Chay said...

This post made my heart melt.

Chuck Overman said...

Diane, hope all your troops are well.

The orange flowering bush is a native azalea. We dig them out of the woods in Edneyville; lower Blue Ridge Mountains.

Connie said...

It was lovely visiting your blog this morning. I needed a bit of normal and the beauty that comes from loving hearts and spring blossoms. God bless you and your family.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Lots of pretty growing things in your garden and your family. I will be making some masks today for my family.

Mystic Quilter said...

I see you are now being allowed to mention the baby on your blog -good! Such a colourful post Diane, love the azaleas, I used to have a few bushes when we lived in the South Island of New Zealand, also the iris! Nice masks for your sister and lovely photo of your son and grandson. Stay safe!!