Monday, March 16, 2020

Love and Family and Friendships....We are indeed lucky...


Going thru my things...as time is fluid now...I only want things around me that I love
and things that are made by friends or family.
Above hand carved bird by Rich Di Franco on necklace by Terri Feehan.
Above, carved pieces by Rich Di Franco changed to magnets.
Displayed on  a prize winning silver plate won by my dear man at one of his many tennis championships. My son is going to put this on the wall for me.  The children have already chosen the spot...A spot they can reach, they love to move them around.

On the wall now, painted sunflowers by Norie Sanchez...

Trying to isolate here as the government suggests...I hate it.
Going outside now in my coat to read a book.
The two youngest grands are in the garage playing train ride. The seats from my van are loose in the garage.  They are lined up one in front of the other..like train seats.
They have dressed up and have taken food to the garage...The train ride is two hours...we will see how it goes!!

Of course this is the time that the dishwasher broke...My son is on the way to IKEA to find a replacement..Thank God for my son.
Thank God for my friends.
Thank God for my quilting.
Thank God for love.
We will be OK..

Pharrell Williams
Happy

Meghan Trainor
Better When I'm Dancing



2 comments:

Cherie said...

This took me back to my childhood. We used to line up the dining chairs and play bus conductors.

Mystic Quilter said...

We are definitely facing difficult times to say the least - but there are lots of things we can occupy ourselves with and I hope you enjoyed your time sitting in the garden!