Saturday, June 27, 2020

In the Moment

Finished, green and blue Rail Fence , my number 6 for the MQG pre-school outreach.
I am so trying to stay in the moment.
Today I Zoomed in to my daughter's baby shower.
That was pure joy!!
It was outside, everyone in masks, everyone 6 feet apart. 
So safe and so wonderful.
Decorations at the party.
Such a gift she gave me...
The best thing about it was that Pearl was not invited.
I had a great time.
Sitting outside now, I look at things, I otherwise, might pass by.
A close up of a small Begonia...lovely yellow and red.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches all week, because Grandma O'Quilts
prioritized money to Auriful white thread....sigh..
Emily is planning to breast feed her baby.
She found this cute picture on Pinterest!!!

The school system here has come out with the rule that when school starts,
Middle and High School children will be required to wear masks..
I guess I had better get sewing masks again.
Stress is upon me when my health is so fragile and family and friends
choose not to wear masks..
Two point seven million grandparents are raising their grandchildren in America now.
It makes me feel like they think grandparents are dispensable when we are not.

Oh...I know the answer to fretting..!!!
Just go sew!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hiya Diane,

I love the colour of your latest quilt could you please email me the finished size.I volunteer teaching sewing at our local community house and have done for the last four years i was born in February 1948.I wish i was able to come to sew with the friends you have who can accomplish
so much and join your guild. Ive made a 132 face masks so far given to help others.

many thanks Linda x