Wednesday, June 17, 2020

So...Yesterday...

Forgotten Quilts I have made...."Yellow Bird" :
Now hanging on someone's wall.
"Homemade Pasta" in gray and pink:
Oilcloth pouch with window. I think I need  more of these myself.
"Concussion"  Made after my terrible concussion.
Gifted to Sean, in Ireland since he too had a concussion..way worse than mine.
A Happy Turquoise Scrap:
My purple "X"...One of my very favorite scrap quilt patterns:
One of  my first quilts...also..not finished...UGH
Georgia Bonesteel came to Miami...maybe 40 years ago
Everything is hand pieced and quilted and appliqued.
I never got into the Quilt- As- You Go thing...
And the batting is awful...I might try to make it smaller.
This is such a better picture of Great Aunt Carl's gardenia rooting.
I have been looking again, through old quilt pictures.
Here...getting nothing done!!!

No comments: