Friday, February 12, 2021

One Relaxing Friday Night

A weekend off with quiet time to sew.  Tonight, I made my 5 placemat tops for the CMQG outreach, Meals on Wheels.  I should be able to finish them tomorrow...They are relaxing to make.

Aoife, a bit sheepish today!!

Aoife's first snow.


Aoife and her daddy take a walk in snowy Portland.
The weather there made the national news in Charlotte, tonight, blowing snow and roads with little visibility.
Short post as I am once again organizing.
See, I misplaced a present for Lynsey last night.  I tore up my sewing room looking for where I had hidden it.  OMG.  Finding it left a total storm here.

Tonight as I was cleaning, I came across some strings from Barbara's estate sale and the already cut batting I had made for the placemats.  After that, there was the African fabric and the project bags waiting to be made. etc. I could not put this away until that was done....and couldn't do that...etc...You know the story. 
Before bed tonight, I think I will choose the backing for the placemats.  I love to check a finish off my UFO list.  That should be tomorrow!!!


 

1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Sounds like good creative plans. Love the strings.