Thursday, March 16, 2023

Looking Forward

 Missing my Irish man on St Patrick's Day!!

Celtic Knot
Just  quilted tonight for display on my door tomorrow, St. Paddy's Day!

Today the maintenance man here, assembled and attached my new bathroom medicine cabinet.
I am thrilled with it.  Alas, at $70 an hour, it took him forever...I mean forever.  He is new here and he was so anxious as he tried to figure it out.  Amazon had said it was easy assemble.  I guess not. But,  I let it all go to celebrate my bathroom upgrade and that I am settled enough to care.

Trader Joe's has wonderful spring plants.  Daffodils growing in water.
Linda brought them to brighten my day.

Today was all about sleeping, my 6 minute power walk, eating jelly beans and sewing.
Crazy weather in Charlotte.  Freezing this morning with 31 degrees....warming up to 66 and brilliant Carolina Blue skies.



1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Snowing and blowing here, yuck. Looks like you are making positive inroads on a good day.