Monday, March 20, 2023

Two Grand Weeks and one Night Struggling...a Win

Just finished the last of my Meadowland blocks...three years coming!!
Starching and lattice next....finding a backing.  My shoulder hurts too much to  quilt a  quilt this big..so off to Mary Jerz it  will go for quilting.
I hate that my design wall is too small here...I just  hate it...Oh, well...big house gone  and with it went big design walls... Plus I am struggling with the lighting here....Will discover a fix as my brain mulls over the problem.  When I was in college, my brain would work on its own all night...At 75, that is but a dream.!
Found a St Paddy's Day tree in a common area here...on Friday.

Busy day here....friendship group  then a few sewing buddies...so fun..
Just a morning post with brilliant sun and 30 degrees...wow...After growing up in Phoenix and spending 20 years in Miami, when I see sun, I think warm....
Today I am wrong. 





 

1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, today it will get over 40 and maybe some sun. The ground is still solidly frozen although those amazing hellebores have big buds! Love your quilt!