Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Two Great Days



My girls on vacation in Mexico.  Love them both...so much!!
Pretty Mexican steps and pretty American girl..
On the way home from vacation in Mexico.  It was a 4.5 hour flight.
On to St Paddy 's day items.  This is the first year in 8 years that I have been emotionally OK to celebrate this Irish holiday.  This piece was so difficult to assemble, I needed engineering help. I think that it looks nice on the window...sort of like stained glass.
I have finished 12 holiday potholders.
Also finished 13 bowl cozies...so easy to make with the electric cutter from Accuquilt.
OMG...The lovliest quilted jacket I have ever seen.
Done by Betty Eaton of Charlotte, NC  The picture does not do it justice!!!

The below stained glass hanging is one my husband gave to me when he asked me to marry him.
I said no...OMG,,,/Six months later, I asked him if he still was interested and he said yes!! Thirty five years of love and respect and fun...So very worth it.
Today's post...great day today and great day yesterday..  xo


1 comment:

Mystic Quilter said...

So nice to see photos of the family Diane and I loved the stained glass hanging and the story behind it!! Happy that you've had two good days.